Abacavir Sulfate offered by us is produced in a GMP-approved facility. The Abacavir Sulfate API is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility with latest equipments and is capable of manufacturing the product as per any specification that customer demands.. The CAS No. of Abacavir Sulfate is 136777-48-5 and it is used as an anti-HIV drug. We can provide all the required regulatory support for registration of this product including DMF in CTD format. The specification and CoA of the product is available on request. You can also ask for the MSDS of Abacavir Sulfate by dropping an email.
Product Information of Abacavir Sulfate
- Chemical Name : Abacavir Sulfate
- Synonyms : [(1S,4R)-4-[2-amino-6-(cyclopropylamino)purin-9-yl]cyclopent-2-en-1-yl]methanol;sulfuric acid
- CAS No.: 136777-48-5
- Molecular Form : C28H38N12O6S
- Melting Point : NA
- Molecular Weight : 670.74 g/mol
- Application : Anti-HIV drug
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- DMF/Tech Pack : Available on request
- Grade Available: Abacavir Sulfate IP/BP/EP/USP
If you have requirement of Abacavir Sulfate for use in your manufacturing process or any other purpose, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.