Abiraterone Acetate offered by us is produced in a GMP-approved facility. The Abiraterone Acetate API is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility with latest equipments and is capable of manufacturing the product as per any specification that customer demands.. The CAS No. of Abiraterone Acetate is 154229-18-2 and it is used to treat advanced prostate cancer. We can provide all the required regulatory support for registration of this product including DMF in CTD format. The specification and CoA of the product is available on request. You can also ask for the MSDS of Abiraterone Acetate by dropping an email.
Product Information of Abiraterone Acetate
- Chemical Name : Abiraterone Acetate
- Synonyms : [(3S,8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-10,13-dimethyl-17-pyridin-3-yl-2,3,4,7,8,9,11,12,14,15-decahydro-1H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthren-3-yl] acetate
- CAS No.: 154229-18-2
- Molecular Form : C26H33NO2
- Melting Point : NA
- Molecular Weight : 391.555 g/mol
- Application : Used to treat Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- DMF/Tech Pack : Available on request
- Grade Available: Abiraterone Acetate IP/BP/EP/USP
If you have requirement of Abiraterone Acetate for use in your manufacturing process or any other purpose, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.