Acebutolol Hydrochloride supplied by us is manufactured in a GMP-compliant manufacturing facility. The Acebutolol Hydrochloride API is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility having latest machinery and is capable of manufacturing the product as per any specification that customer demands.. The CAS No. of Acebutolol Hydrochloride is 34381-68-5 and it is used as an anti-hypertensive agent. We can provide all the necessary regulatory documents for registration of this product including DMF in CTD format. The specification and CoA of the product is available on request. You can also request the MSDS of Acebutolol Hydrochloride by dropping an email.
Product Information of Acebutolol Hydrochloride
- Chemical Name : Acebutolol Hydrochloride
- Synonyms : N-[3-acetyl-4-[2-hydroxy-3-(propan-2-ylamino)propoxy]phenyl]butanamide;hydrochloride
- CAS No.: 34381-68-5
- Molecular Form : C18H29ClN2O4
- Melting Point : 141-143 Deg C
- Molecular Weight : 372.89 g/mol
- Application : Anti-hypertensive agent
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- DMF/Tech Pack : Available on request
- Grade Available: Acebutolol Hydrochloride IP/BP/EP/USP
If you have requirement of Acebutolol Hydrochloride for use in your production process or any other use, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.