Acefylline Piperazine is produced in a GMP-certified facility. Acefylline Piperazine is manufactured in our dedicated facility as per the quality requirements of the customers and can be supplied in all grades. The CAS No. of Acefylline Piperazine is 18833-13-1 and it is used as a stimulant drug. Required regulatory support for this product can be provided. The specification and CoA of the product is available on request. MSDS of Acefylline Piperazine can be requested by email.
Product Information of Acefylline Piperazine
- Chemical Name : Acefylline Piperazine
- Synonyms : 2-(1,3-dimethyl-2,6-dioxopurin-7-yl)acetic acid;piperazine
- CAS No.: 18833-13-1
- Molecular Form : C9H10N4O4·1/2C4H10N2
- Melting Point : NA
- Molecular Weight : 281.27 g/mol
- Application : Stimulant Drug
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- DMF/Tech Pack : Available on request
- Grade Available: Acediasulfone IP/BP/EP/USP
For your requirement of Acefylline Piperazine, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.