Fluconazole supplied by us is manufactured in a GMP-compliant manufacturing facility. The Fluconazole API is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility having latest machinery and is capable of manufacturing the product as per any specification that customer demands.. The CAS No. of Fluconazole is 86386-73-4 and it is used as an anti-fungal drug. We can provide all the necessary regulatory documents for registration of this product including DMF in CTD format. The specification and CoA of the product is available on request. You can also request the MSDS of Fluconazole by dropping an email.
Product Information of Fluconazole
- Chemical Name : Fluconazole
- Synonyms : 2-(2,4-difluorophenyl)-1,3-bis(1,2,4-triazol-1-yl)propan-2-ol
- CAS No.: 86386-73-4
- Molecular Form : C13H12F2N6O
- Melting Point : 138-140°C
- Molecular Weight : 306.27
- Application : Anti-fungal
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- DMF/Tech Pack : Available on request
- Grade Available: Fluconazole IP/BP/EP/USP
If you have requirement of Fluconazole for use in your production process or any other use, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.