Mefenamic Acid offered by us is produced in a GMP-approved facility. The Mefenamic Acid API is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility with latest equipments and is capable of manufacturing the product as per any specification that customer demands.. The CAS No. of Mefenamic Acid is 61-68-7 and it is used as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent. We can provide all the required regulatory support for registration of this product including DMF in CTD format. The specification and CoA of the product is available on request. You can also ask for the MSDS of Mefenamic Acid by dropping an email.
Product Information of Mefenamic Acid
- Chemical Name : Mefenamic Acid
- Synonyms : 2-(2,3-dimethylanilino)benzoic acid
- CAS No.: 61-68-7
- Molecular Form : C15H15NO2
- Melting Point : 230°C
- Molecular Weight : 241.29 g/mol
- Application : Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- DMF/Tech Pack : Available on request
- Grade Available: Mefenamic Acid IP/BP/EP/USP
If you have requirement of Mefenamic Acid for use in your manufacturing process or any other purpose, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.