Ondansetron Hydrochloride offered by us is produced in a GMP-approved facility. The Ondansetron Hydrochloride API is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility with latest equipments and is capable of manufacturing the product as per any specification that customer demands.. The CAS No. of Ondansetron Hydrochloride is 103639-04-9 and it is used as an anti-emetic drug. We can provide all the required regulatory support for registration of this product including DMF in CTD format. The specification and CoA of the product is available on request. You can also ask for the MSDS of Ondansetron Hydrochloride by dropping an email.
Product Information of Ondansetron Hydrochloride
- Chemical Name : Ondansetron Hydrochloride
- Synonyms : 9-methyl-3-[(2-methylimidazol-1-yl)methyl]-2,3-dihydro-1H-carbazol-4-one;hydrochloride
- CAS No.: 103639-04-9
- Molecular Form : C18H19N3O· HCl· 2H2O
- Melting Point : 231-232°C
- Molecular Weight : 365.85 g/mol
- Application : Anti-emetic
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- DMF/Tech Pack : Available on request
- Grade Available: Ondansetron Hydrochloride IP/BP/EP/USP
If you have requirement of Ondansetron Hydrochloride for use in your manufacturing process or any other purpose, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.