Pregabalin is manufactured by us at our Ankleshwar manufacturing facility. The Pregabalin API is manufactured in a cGMP-compliant manufacturing facility equipped with best-in-class machineries to ensure optimum production with consistently high quality output. The CAS No. of Pregabalin is 148553-50-8 and it is used as drug for Central Nervous System (CNS). We have all the required regulatory documentation required for registration of product including DMF in CTD format. If you need the specification of the products, please contact us by email. We will be happy to share the specification of Pregabalin with you. The CoA & MSDS of Pregabalin is also available on request.
Product Information of Pregabalin
- Chemical Name : (S)-Pregabalin
- Synonyms : (3S)-3-(Aminomethyl)-5-methylhexanoic Acid; (S)-(+)-3-(Aminomethyl)-5-methylhexanoic Acid; (S)-3-(Ammoniomethyl)-5-methylhexanoate; Pregabalin;
- CAS No.: 148553-50-8
- Molecular Form : C₈H₁₇NO₂
- Melting Point : 176-178°C
- Molecular Weight : 159.23
- Application : S-Enantiomer of Pregabalin. A GABA analogue used as an anticonvulsant. Anxiolytic analgesic used to treat peripheral neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia.
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- Grade Available: Pregabalin IP/EP
If you have requirement of Pregabalin for use in your production process or any other use, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.