Sertraline Hydrochloride is produced by us at a GMP-certified facility with latest equipments & machinery. The manufacturing unit is capable of producing Sertraline Hydrochloride as per the required specification of our customers. We provide the material in all grades including IP/BP/EP/USP. The CAS No. of Sertraline Hydrochloride is 79559-97-0 and it is used as anti-depressant drug to treat depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). The regulatory support in terms of documentation for registration of products in the respective country will be provide. The DMF in CTD Format is also available. Please contact us for Certificate of Analysis and MSDS of the product.
Product Information of Sertraline Hydrochloride
- Chemical Name : Sertraline Hydrochloride
- Synonyms : (1S,4S)-4-(3,4-Dichlorophenyl)-1,2,3,4-Tetrahydro-N-Methyl-1-Napthalenamine Hydrochloride
- CAS No.: 79559-97-0
- Molecular Form : C17H18Cl3N
- Melting Point : 246-249°C
- Molecular Weight : 342.69
- Application : Anti-depressant drug to treat depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- Grade Available: Sertraline HCl IP/BP/EP/USP
If you have requirement of Sertraline Hydrochloride for use in your production process or any other use, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.