Valsartan supplied by us is manufactured in a GMP-approved facility. The Valsartan API is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility with state-of-the-art equipments and is capable of manufacturing the product as per any specification that customer demands.. The CAS No. of Valsartan is 137862-53-4 and it is used to treat high blood pressure and congestive heart failure. We can provide all the required regulatory support for registration of this product including DMF in CTD format. The specification and CoA of the product is available on request. You can also ask for the MSDS of Valsartan by dropping an email.
Product Information of Valsartan
- Chemical Name : Valsartan
- Synonyms : (2S)-3-methyl-2-[pentanoyl-[[4-[2-(2H-tetrazol-5-yl)phenyl]phenyl]methyl]amino]butanoic acid
- CAS No.: 137862-53-4
- Molecular Form : C24H29N5O3
- Melting Point : 16-117°C
- Molecular Weight : 435.528 g/mol
- Application : Anti-hypertension
- Certificate of Analysis : Available on request
- Specification : Available on request
- MSDS : Available on request
- Sample : Available on request
- DMF/Tech Pack : Available on request
- Grade Available: Valsartan IP/BP/EP/USP
If you have requirement of Valsartan for use in your manufacturing process or any other purpose, please feel free to contact us with your details. We will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.